Table of Contents [Topic and Page]
- Flavor Trends in 2020 Convey Far More than Flavor 4
– Paula Frank, MSc, MBA, Content Manager, Global Food Forums, Inc.
- Protein Flavoring Challenges and New Protein Sources 7
– Gary Reineccius, Ph.D., Professor and Past Department Head, Dept. of Food Science & Nutrition, University of Minnesota
- Using Chemistry to Solve Protein Flavoring Issues 9
– Robert J. McGorrin, Ph.D., Department Head & Jacobs-Root Professor, Food Science & Technology, Oregon State University
- Trends in Snacks: Flavor, Flavor, Flavor 10
– Paula Frank, Global Food Forums, Inc.
- Flavor Challenges with High Protein Levels 12
– Keith Cadwallader, Ph.D., Professor, Department of Food Science and Human Nutrition at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Are Natural Flavors Necessarily Clean Label? 14
– Deepthi K. Weerasinghe, Ph.D., Principal, dP3 Consulting
- The Effect of Color on Odor Perception 18
– Debra Zellner, Ph.D., Professor of Psychology at Montclair State University, and Affiliated Faculty Member at Monell Chemical Senses Center
- Profiles: Sponsors of the 2020 Flavoring Proteins Magazine Company 17
A thank you goes to the following companies for their support. See their ads on the following pages of the “Flavoring Protein-Based Products” Magazine.
Firmenich 2, Flavor Producers 6, FCI Flavors 8, Flavor Insights 11, Virginia Dare 13, Brookside Flavors & Ingredients 15, Givaudan 19
Related Website of Interest:
Protein Ingredients Directory -Lists sponsor and exhibitor ingredient suppliers at the annual Protein Trends & Technologies Seminars