The 2017 Protein Trends & Technologies Post Conference Protein Strategies Magazine provides a summary of key points from speakers at this event. The Pre-conference Businiess Strategies’ goal was to provide information for upper level managers to help them identify opportunities and threats in the protein ingredient marketplace.
Table of Contents:
- A New Look at the Changing Protein Category
– Scott Dicker, Nutritional Researcher, SPINS
- A Healthy Perspective: Protein Trends and the American Consumer
– Liz Sanders, MPH, RDN, Director, Research and Partnerships, International Food Information Council Foundation (IFIC)
- Supply Chain Challenges: Organic and Non-GMO Ingredients
– Nathan Clark, MSc., Director of Business Development, Mercaris
- How to Identify Trends to Stay Relevant with the Evolving Consumer Market
– Blake Mitchell, Partner and President, Interact On Shelf
- The Food Industry’s Current and Future Regulatory Environment
– Jessica P. O’Connell, Special Counsel, Covington & Burling’s Food and Drug practice group
- SPECIAL SESSION: Microalgae as an Alternative Protein Source: A Developing Story
– Gary Brenner, MA, Owner, Brenner pharma/food Business Development Ltd.
- BONUS SECTION! Resources on Protein Ingredient Business Strategies for the Protein Ingredient Marketplace