The 2016 Protein Trends & Technologies Post Conference Strategies Magazine provides a summary of key points from speakers at this event. The Pre-conference Businiess Strategies’ goal was to provide information for upper level managers to help them identify opportunities and threats in protein ingredient markets.
Table of Contents
- Opportunities; Sustaining the Rush
– Elizabeth Sloan, Ph.D., President, Sloan Trends, Inc.
- Perspectives on Investments & Acquisitions in the Protein Supply and Finished Products Industry
– Matthew Roberts, Ph.D., Chief Scientific Officer, NBTY, Inc.
- Managing the Dairy Protein Markets: Forces to Watch in the Coming Years
– Duane Banderob, MSc, COO, Dairy.com and leader, Blimling and Associates
- What’s for Dinner? Behaviors, Products, and Services Creating the New Future of Food
– Justin Shimek, Ph.D., CEO and Chief Technology Officer, Mattson
- Global Perspectives: An Overview of the Global Protein Landscape
– Chris Schmidt, Senior Consumer Health Analyst, Euromonitor International
- High on Protein: Insights into a Consumer Search for Health
– Andrew Mandzy, MBA, Director Strategic Insights, Nielsen
- SPECIAL SESSION: Future Signals: Identifying Behavioral, Marketplace and Technology Trends
– Mike Lee, MBA, CEO and Founder, Studio Industries