The 2015 Protein Trends & Technologies Post Conference Strategies Magazine provides a summary of key points from speakers at this event. The Pre-conference Businiess Strategies’ goal was to provide information for upperlevel managers to help them identify opportunities and threats in protein ingredient markets.
Table of Contents:
- The Quest for Protein: Challenges and Opportunities Regarding Animal and Vegetable Protein Availability
– William Sawyer, MSA, Vice President, FAR Animal Protein, Rabobank
- Global Protein Regulation – A Question of Quality?
– Sukh Gill, Llb (Hons) DTS, MTSI, Director of Global Regulatory Services, Leatherhead Food Research
- Protein Consumption in Emerging Markets
– Darren Seifer, Executive Director, Food & Beverage Industry Analyst, The NPD Group, Inc.
- Proteins: Quantifying the Odds for Market Success
– Daniel Best, MSc, MBA, President, Best Vantage Inc.
- Marketing Trends in Protein: Are You Capitalizing on the Opportunity?
– Steve French, MBA, Managing Partner, NMI
- What to Expect When you are Expected to Achieve Non-GMO Project Verification
– Nancy Knight, Business Unit Manager, NSF Specialty Foods at NSF International
- Special Market Focus: Current and Future Developments in Algae Protein Commercialization
– Matthew Carr, Ph.D., Executive Director, Algae Biomass Organization
- NEW SECTION! Resources on Protein Ingredient Business Strategies