The 2014 Protein Trends & Technologies Post Conference Strategies Magazine provides a summary of key points from speakers at this event. The Pre-conference Businiess Strategies’ goal was to provide information for upperlevel managers to help them identify opportunities and threats in protein ingredient markets.
Table of Contents:
- The Rise of Protein in the Global Health & Wellness and Supplement Arenas
Chris Schmidt, Consumer Health Analyst, Euromonitor International
• Protein Supplement Sales by Market, 2008-2018
• What Ingredients Do You Look For on Food Labels?
- Opportunities & Headwinds in Global Ingredient Regulations
Carolyn Fisher, Ph.D., Senior Scientist, Decernis
- Soy & Dairy Market Volatility: Its Impact on Protein Prices & Strategies for Managing Financial Risk
Robert Joyce, MBA, Commercial Commodity Consultant, Stewart-Peterson Inc.
• Market Scenario Planning: By the Numbers
- So Many Proteins, So Little Time…How to Choose?
Daniel Best, MSc, MBA, President, Best Vantage, Inc.
• Raw Protein Price Trends
- Size, Share, Sources & Segments: Analysis and Forecasts for Value-Added Protein Ingredient
Christopher Shanahan, MSc, Global Program Manager–Food, Ingredients & Feed, Frost & Sullivan
• Protein Ingredients: Global Revenue & Expected Growth
• Total Protein & Amino Acids Market Revenue by Category
- Protein Trends & Technologies: Consumer Protein Perceptions & Needs
Sue Fennelly, MBA, Director of Business Development, Food & Beverage Services, NPD Group
• Consumer Survey: Which Foods Are the Best
Sources of Protein?
• Consumer Segments in Protein
- The Creatine Cartel: The Good, Bad, and Ugly of the Sports Nutrition Market in Latin America
Kit Sanderson, CEO of Spanish Fitness Media LLC, and Editor of Muscular Development Latino