REGISTER EARLY & SAVE
The 2022 Protein Trends & Technologies Seminar (October 25-26) is a food science and applications-oriented, in-person event. It provides product developers/R&D with practical, impartial formulation advice to develop plant-based, protein-enhanced consumer products. [* See Covid Statement below.]
The two-day Formulating with Proteins program features 16 expert speakers recruited from prestigious product development firms, consultancies, leading academic institutions, research organizations, and food companies. Attendees can also taste dozens of new, innovative protein-centric foods and beverages at the Product Sampling Station during network breaks.
This seminar provides a unique opportunity for product developers to invest in their professional development, learn from the industry’s top protein experts, and network with friends and knowledgeable ingredient solution providers.
* COVID 19 STATEMENT & REQUIREMENTS
Global Food Forums’ 2022 Protein Trends & Technologies Seminar takes place in Itasca, IL., USA, a suburban town some 30-minutes west of Chicago’s O’Hare International airport. Our goal is to provide our conference attendees with a healthy conference experience. For details on Covid vaccination cards or negative test results, we will require to attend the conference; click here.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
• Product development teams (Director of R&D, application scientists, food technologists, chefs, nutritionists, innovation, and regulatory functions) at consumer-packaged food and beverage manufacturers and foodservice companies.
• Technical and application personnel from ingredient suppliers.
• Marketing and sales personnel from ingredient supplier companies.
• Consultants, Government & Academia.
A GLANCE AT REGISTRATION FEES & DISCOUNTS
The two-day registration includes access to 16 speaker presentations, 10 meal occasions, networking activities, the supplier tabletop area, and related conference materials. See the Registration Fee Chart and Deadlines below. Click the link for a larger image.
TWO EASY WAYS TO REGISTER:
2) DOWNLOAD and MAIL or EMAIL IT: Download your Protein Trends & Technologies Seminar Registration Form and email it to Jenny@globalfoodforums.com or mail it to Global Food Forums, P.O. Box 686, Farmington, CT 06032
BOOK YOUR HOTEL ROOM!
The deadline for discounted hotel room rates is September 6, 2022. Global Food Forums has secured a $151.00/night discounted hotel room rate at the Westin Hotel NW, Itasca (Northwest Chicago suburb), IL., USA.
Click to reserve your hotel room. Book your group rate for the 2022 Protein Trends & Technologies Seminar.
Questions? Please contact Jenny at Jenny@globalfoodforums.com or +1.847.226.2181.