Global Food Forums’ Protein Trends & Technologies website was founded and is managed by food-industry professionals who have provided product developers with formulation advice for more than 25 years. Our Protein Trends & Technologies website gives food product developers the tools necessary to formulate foods and beverages with protein-based ingredients. Information provided by impartial food industry experts includes the introduction of novel proteins; ingredient functionality; ingredient interactions; processing technology; updated regulatory data; nutrition; consumer trends; and more.
Our 9th annual Protein Trends & Technologies Seminar is scheduled to take place September 26-27, 2023, at the Westin NW Hotel, Itasca, Illinois (a northwest suburb of Chicago). This food science and applications-oriented in-person event provides food scientists and product developers working on protein-enhanced, animal- and plant-based foods, beverages and supplements with practical and impartial formulation advice.
- Check out Global Food Forums Webinar Library offering applications/food science webinars on proteins, clean label and sugar reduction/natural sweeteners.
- The Food Protein Magazine website offers dozens of technical publications (downloadable) on proteins. Refer to the Clean Label website and Sweeteners website for Global Food Forums’ magazines on those topics.
- Check out several expert speaker Video presentations, not only on food protein topics, but other Global Food Forums’ specialties, including clean label and sweeteners.
- Investigate hundreds of articles on Protein Food Science, Key Consumer Trends, New Product Introductions and past conference presentations in our Articles & R&D Academy sections below.
- Click here to see past Protein Trends & Technologies Seminars
- Please also visit our Clean Label and Sweetener Systems websites.